4218 S. Steele Street, Suite 215
Tacoma, WA 98409
Our mission is to make a difference in someone’s life one person at time.
We make a difference through:
• Providing Scholarships
• Providing Housing
• Providing Gifts of Encouragement • Providing Food
• Performing missionary work throughout the world.
Our Homes for Veterans program provides housing to veterans and their family members who are home- less or have unstable housing. Along with housing we provide legal services, budgeting, credit repair, home buyer courses and food. If the veteran successfully completes our program they will be eligible to purchase the home in which they are currently living in or another home.
MADF’s Homes For Veterans Programs will give priority to the following veteran groups:
• Veterans and their families with children who are facing homelessness
• Disabled veterans, their families and caregivers who face financial difficulties with securing homes
• Women veterans with dependent children facing homelessness.