Ladies Operation Moving Forward
P.O. Box 5696, Tacoma, WA 98405
1212 South 11th Street,
Suite 37 Tacoma, WA 98405
(253) 376-3393 or (253) 330-6489
“For Veterans by Veterans”
To help eliminate homelessness and facilitate self-sufficiency by providing hope to those veterans who have been abandoned, abused and misunderstood.
The Veterans Technology Center LLC and VET Tech Café LLC is a community service, social action, educational facility where computers and related technologies are available to increase access by providing skill-building opportunities, entrepreneur & creative experiences for veterans and their families as they transition to lives outside of the military.
Safe Homes, a 501 c 3, non-profit since 1995 – Ladies Operation Moving Forward (LOMF) Women Veteran Program seeks to stimulate the development of effective service delivery systems that addresses a myriad of complex problems facing this “niche” veteran population in realizing self-sufficiency and sustainability. The greater good is to close gaps of needed and necessary services.
Resources & Services
• Homeless/Near Homeless Housing for Female Veterans with children – Shared SpacesTM • Business Opportunity Model (BOM) for self-employment through e-commerce-“Your Travel Business”
• Supportive Services for Veterans and their Families, including Case Management
• Annual Veterans Day Program– “Thank You For Your Service”
• PTSD-MST Evaluations and Treatment
• Faith-Based Organization (FBO’s) – “Veterans Demonstration Project” -Stand-Down & Benefits Fair
• Educational Services
• Women Veterans Intensive Incubator – 5 Week Perpetual Workshops
• “Green Rush” – Green jobs training and job creation
• Microsoft Digital Literacy Training – On line, Own pace and completion certificate